Please consider renewiing now! The MDCTA.com website link is HERE
Top 10 reasons to join
10. You can impress co-workers, spouses, siblings, disappointed parents, ex-boyfriends, new boyfriends, total strangers at the supermarket, with tales of your adventures galloping cross country. XC GALLOPING AND JUMPING
9. You can further impress the aforementioned with photos of your showjumping round where the only thing that counts is that you get to the other side of the fence. SHOW JUMPING
8. Take the day off from work with the excuse that you will be training your horse for the day with a gold medal olympian (trust me....your boss will never have a comeback for that reason) CLINICS WITH TOP RIDERS AND CLINICIANS
7. If for some reason that does not impress the boss, husband, disappointed parents, help them relate by explaining YOUR clinic is the equivalent of having Tiger Woods coach THEIR putt putt game. REALLY, REALLY TOP INTERNATIONAL INSTRUCTORS
6. The chance to get all dressed up and let your horse dazzle the judge with his interpretation of a 20 meter circle. DRESSAGE
5. A great website and facebook page with listings of all the news, shows, clinics, site links and blogs to keep you up to date. TONS OF INFORMATION
4. Because its a.... A CHANCE TO GET A SUN TAN while JUDGING OLYMPIANS..... and how cool is that!
3. A party at the end of the year with really great horsey awards. PRIZES!
2. Every level from teenie weenie to OMG, that's really big! SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
1. $40 per year individual - $45 family A BARGAIN
Your renewed MCTA membership provides: member discounts for some suppliers, clinics with world class riders and coaches, discounted clinics (with volunteer credits), FREE online classifieds, up-to-the-minute email alerts, year-end awards for every level, including volunteer awards, and much more.
Please be sure to give us your complete address, home and cell phone numbers, e-mail address, and birth dates for junior members, etc. so we can be very current in our files. Be sure to update us if you move during this year - so you don't miss out on any information!
Please make the check out to MCTA and sent it to: