What it means to be an MCTA Sponsor
MCTA runs one recognized event in early May at Shawan Downs, which attracts the interest of hundreds of eventers wanting to experience the thrill of riding on the storied grounds of the Legacy Chase. In addition, we offer two well-respected unrecognized events during the summer for those looking for a more relaxed yet professional competitive environment and a popular Year End Awards Banquet and Silent Auction.
Sponsors have a wide range of opportunities to gain exposure to hundreds of competitors and attendees. We are dedicated to improving and expanding our member and sponsor services, including an increasing online presence on our active Facebook page, website, as well as customized email services that reach 1000’s of loyal followers year-round. Sponsors can expect a one-on-one experience with our Chair of PR & Advertising, a marketing professional with over 10 years of experience in digital and content marketing.
An MCTA sponsorship means you will receive a variety of benefits. However, if your interests lie in certain offerings, we’re more than happy to accommodate with a customized package just for you. The following gives you an idea of how a sponsorship with MCTA provides value to your business:
- Our website offers options to highlight your company, from logos on our homepage linking to your website to a Sponsor page complete with bios and photos
- Highlight your events, specials, and more on our Facebook page (1,200+ followers)
- Emails customized with your messaging to 6,500+ loyal readers in MD, VA, DC, and PA
- Sponsor highlight complete with logo, paragraph, and links in our bi-weekly Member Activities E-newsletter
- Signage at high traffic areas such as event entrances, parking, and cross country fences
- Product placement, such as vehicles beside competition rings, throughout cross country field, or parking areas
- Advertising and special acknowledgment in our Event Program
- Public acknowledgment over the PA system at our events
- Your logo on volunteer shirts and Year End Awards giveaways